enVista Leverages ADT Cybersecurity for Managed Security Services
enVista, an IT solutions provider provider to small and midsize businesses (SMBs) and enterprises, has embraced ADT Cybersecurity‘s managed security services to safeguard end-customer systems.
ADT Cybersecurity is a Top 100 MSSP. The portfolio of services that enVista will leverage includes:
- Compliance reporting.
- Security operations center (SOC) monitoring.
- Threat intelligence.
- Threat management and response.
- Threat recognition.
The new MSSP services tuck into enVista’s existing portfolio of outsourced services — including advanced threat management, application support, backup and disaster recovery, remote monitoring, vendor management, network operations, IT consulting services, IT helpdesk, and configuration and management of anti-virus and encryption software; firewalls; and switches.
ADT, SonicWall Announce Partnership
In addition to its enVista pact, ADT this month partnered with next-generation firewalls provider SonicWall. Together, ADT and SonicWall provide a joint security solution that offers the following capabilities:
- Network protection.
- Secure email.
- Encrypted traffic protection.
- Management of routine patching, software updates and firmware upgrades.
- Optional SonicWall Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) with patent-pending Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection technology.
Furthermore, ADT and SonicWall deliver managed Internet security services via coordinated marketing and sales initiatives.
What Does the Future Hold for ADT?
ADT recorded $1.2 billion in total revenue in the first quarter of fiscal year 2019, and the company looks poised to extend its cybersecurity market reach thanks in part to its enVista and SonicWall partnerships. Also, ADT recently has made the following executive hires that could help the company accelerate its cybersecurity market growth:
- Bob Kupbens as President of Innovation and New Business: Kupbens manages ADT’s business and product development, innovation and strategy, along with the company’s cyber, health and mobile security businesses.
- Elliot Cohen as SVP of Business Development: Cohen helps ADT expand its business and strategic partnerships.
- David Smail as EVP and Chief Legal Officer: Smail helps ADT execute its business strategy.
ADT provides managed security services, consumer identity protection services and physical property protection.