MDR-XDR Security Partnership: eSentire Selects SentinelOne
eSentire, a Top 40 MDR Security Service Provider and Top 250 MSSP, and autonomous endpoint protection company SentinelOne are working together to help organizations prevent, detect and respond to cyber threats.
The details: Organizations now can use eSentire’s Atlas XDR and SentinelOne Singularity XDR platforms in conjunction with one another to defend the entire technology stack, the companies asserted. That way, they can take unified and proactive security measures to identify and stop attacks before they impact their business operations.
Among the vendor assertions:
- From eSentire: Atlas XDR combines managed response, remediation and results, according to eSentire. The platform uses machine learning to help organizations detect and respond to threats in real time and automatically block known and unknown threats.
- From SentinelOne: Singularity XDR offers endpoint protection, IT operations and security operations capabilities, SentinelOne indicated. It provides organizations with visibility into cyber threats and helps them automatically respond to and remediate them.
eSentire MDR and XDR Business Strategy
The partnership emerges a few weeks after eSentire raised $325 million in funding, surpassed $100 million in annual recurring revenue (ARR) and achieved unicorn status in February 2022. At the time, eSentire said its key business priorities included:
- Scaling go-to-market operations across Europe and APAC (Asia Pacific);
- Hire more than 400 team members over the next 18 months, lifting total employee headcount to more than 1,000 people.
- Further enhancing Atlas XDR (eXtended Detection and Response), a SaaS-based security platform.
While some MDR companies compete with MSSPs and MSPs, eSentire has been building out a channel partner program. The company’s services now span strategic Managed Risk services, 24/7 multi-signal MDR, and Digital Forensics and Incident Response services.
SentinelOne: Software and MSP Technology Partnerships
Meanwhile, SentinelOne has been busy announcing software and integration partnerships so far in 2022. Key moves and relationships involve:
- Barracuda Networks: Leverages Singularity XDR platform to help MSPs prevent, detect and respond to cyber threats.
- Automox: Provides vulnerability discovery and remediation.
- Blue Hexagon: Helps users to detect and prevent malware and ransomware in the cloud.
- Keysight: Allows users to simulate threats and analyze the risks associated with them.
- Remediant: Lets users enforce zero trust solutions across cloud, hybrid and on-premises infrastructure.
- ServiceNow: Enables IT and security teams to leverage ServiceNow’s Security Incident Response (SIR) solution with Singularity to automate incident response.
Take a closer look at the market, and SentinelOne has also built security partnerships with multiple MSP-focused software companies that are backed by private equity firm Thoma Bravo. The other SentinelOne relationships include such firms as ConnectWise and N-able.