MSSP VirtualArmour: Total Revenue Climbs 136% YoY in 4Q18
VirtualArmour, an MSSP and cybersecurity consulting firm, reported total revenue of $4.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2018, up 136 percent vs. the corresponding quarter last year. VirtualArmour also indicated its full-year 2018 revenue rose 49 percent year over year to $15.6 million.
Furthermore, VirtualArmour secured several multi-million dollar contracts last year, including:
- SIEM Contract: VirtualArmour in August announced a three-year, $2.8 million contract to provide an unnamed global chemical manufacturing company with security information and event management (SIEM) services.
- Professional Services Contract: VirtualArmour in July released details about a $3.7 million contract from an unnamed medical equipment company; VirtualArmour now provides IT infrastructure hardware, software and professional services across six of the medical equipment company’s global locations.
- Security and Data Compliance Contracts: VirtualArmour in April secured two contracts within the hospitality and manufacturing sectors; the contracts together were valued at $1.1 million and require VirtualArmour to provide security, data compliance and infrastructure management support.
VirtualArmour is targeting “record financial and operational performance” in 2019, CEO Russ Armbrust said. The MSSP has a “positive outlook” for 2019, Armbrust stated, and expects steady growth in its managed services segment.
A Closer Look at VirtualArmour’s Managed Security Services
VirtualArmour today offers a variety of managed security services to global organizations, and these services include:
- Managed Endpoint Protection: Delivers managed detection and response (MDR), application whitelisting and blacklisting and other endpoint protection capabilities.
- Managed Firewall Security: Offers multiple firewall service options to help organizations secure their data and networks.
- Managed Threat Intelligence: Provides access to real-time threat feeds and threat sandboxing.
Also, VirtualArmour provides CloudCastr, a client portal and prevention platform. CloudCastr delivers threat reports to help organizations prevent data breaches and improve their network security.