NOC and SOC Convergence Strategies for MSSPs
How are security operations centers (SOCs) and network operations centers (NOCs) converging — and what are the implications? In this MSSP Alert video interview, we cover that question and more with Jonathan Nguyen-Duy, vice president, field CISO strategic services, Fortinet.
- 0:00 – What’s driving the convergence of NOCs and SOCs.
- 2:05 – Where SD-WAN, cloud and on-demand services enter the NOC/SOC convergence conversation.
- 4:04 – The potential SOC implications for MSPs with NOCs.
- 6:50 – How far are service providers along on the NOC/SOC convergence journey?
- 8:35 – NOC and SOC convergence is also about customer experience.
- 10:41 – How partners can get started on the NOC/SOC integration journey, and reach Jonathan on LinkedIn.
- 12:31 – Conclusion.
PS: Got questions for Jonathan and the Fortinet team? Simply email MSSP@Fortinet.com.