Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) Market News: 04 May 2022
Each business day, MSSP Alert delivers a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Editorial Director Joe.Panettieri@CyberRiskAlliance.com. Thank you in advance for news tips.
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity Market News
1. Mandiant Quarterly Financial Results: Mandiant’s revenue was $130 million in Q1 of 2022, up 13 percent from Q1 of 2022. The financial results slightly exceeded Wall Street’s expectations. Mandiant did not host an earnings call because the company’s sale to Google Cloud is still pending.
3. VoIP Security Monitoring: IntuitiveLabs has introduced a VoIP Monitoring and SIEM service.
4. Partner Program: Axonius, a provider of cybersecurity asset management and SaaS asset management, has launched a new web portal for the Axonius Correlated Partner Program — the Axonius Partner Xchange. Created in conjunction with Impartner, a developer of partner relationship management (PRM) solutions, the portal will “help partners to easily discover, report, and nurture deals as the partner program continues to expand worldwide,” Axonius said.