Acronis Unveils EDR Platform for MSPs
Acronis is releasing the Acronis Advanced Security + EDR for Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud endpoint detection and response (EDR) platform for MSPs, which it recently debuted at the Acronis #CyberFit Summit in Miami, Florida.
What’s In It For MSPs?
MSPs can use Acronis Advanced Security + EDR to investigate, remediate, recover and close security gaps across Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, the company said. The platform offers machine learning-based event correlation and interpretation with attack chain visibility mapped to the MITRE ATT&CK framework and attack-specific, one-click rollback. It also helps MSPs simplify and reduce the costs of their cybersecurity operations.
MSPs and other channel partners can access Acronis Advanced Security + EDR for Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud via an early-access program in December 2022. The platform will be generally available in the first quarter of 2023.
Acronis Adds Funding, Updates Partner Program
The Acronis Advanced Security + EDR for Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud announcement comes after the company raised $250 million in funding and increased its valuation to $3.5 billion, according to a report released in July 2022. Acronis is using the funding to explore mergers and acquisitions and expand its leadership and sales and marketing teams, the company noted.
In addition, Acronis in January 2022 announced the following updates to its #CyberFit Partner Program:
- No revenue threshold for service providers and access to a dedicated partner account manager
- Joint business planning support, including business plans available on Acronis’ Partner Portal, financial benefits for Gold and Platinum partners and joint sales and marketing tools
- Competitive migration program, including financial and professional services assistance for partners ready to use Acronis solutions
- Offering the A #TeamUp program, with partnership opportunities with sports teams and associated benefits
- Access to sales and marketing automation tools and pre-packaged content, including email drip campaigns and social media campaigns
- Access to an on-demand demo lab, along with a cloud-based virtual lab environment with pre-installed Acronis Cyber Cloud components available for training and demos
- NFR program that provides partners with Acronis software licenses for internal use
Acronis is backed by BlackRock, CVC Capital Partners, Goldman Sachs and other investors. Over 250,000 service providers use Acronis Cyber Protect to safeguard over 750,000 businesses globally against cyberattacks, the company indicated.