Bitdefender Unveils Cloud Security Suite for Managed Service Providers
Cloud Security for MSP includes the following security products:
- Advanced Threat Security: Protects against fileless, PowerShell and various script attacks and delivers threat context and visibility.
- Endpoint Detection and Response: Correlates information from security sensors, looks for anomalous behaviors and offers visibility into indicators of compromise (IOCs) and one-click threat investigation and incident response workflows.
- Patch Management: Automatically applies patches both on-site and at remote locations.
Cloud Security for MSP is available with monthly usage-based licensing, and MSPs can deliver Cloud Security for MSP products via Bitdefender’s multi-tenant cloud console.
Bitdefender Unveils SVE for MSPs
In addition to Cloud Security for MSP, Bitdefender in April announced Security for Virtualized Environments (SVE), a virtual machine (VM) security architecture that enables MSPs to offload scanning to hardened, virtual appliances with load balancing and failover capabilities.
SVE for MSPs provides scanning and caching to improve application response times and VM density, according to Bitdefender. By doing so, SVE for MSPs addresses challenges related to poor performance and user experience, inefficient security management and VM security and compliance gaps.
How Does Bitdefender Partner with MSPs?
MSPs can integrate Bitdefender’s advanced threat prevention, detection, investigation and response services into their portfolios, the company indicated. Furthermore, MSPs can deploy and manage the following Bitdefender security products:
- Antivirus/antimalware protection.
- Content control.
- Cloud security.
- Device control.
- Full disk encryption.
- Microsoft Exchange security.
Bitdefender also offers software integrations to MSPs, and these integrations include:
Meanwhile, the Bitdefender MSP Partner Program allows MSPs to access marketing materials, sales and enablement tools and other resources and deliver managed detection and response (MDR) services to protect customers against ransomware, zero-day, fileless and hacking attacks.
Bitdefender: Here’s What You Need to Know
Founded in 2001, Bitdefender is a Romanian cybersecurity company that provides antivirus and endpoint security solutions to businesses and consumers in more than 150 countries.
Bitdefender expanded at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 30 percent between 2014 and 2016, the company indicated. Also, Bitdefender cybersecurity products currently are used to protect more than 500 million end users worldwide.