SentinelOne, Armis Unveil Asset Intelligence Integration
SentinelOne has integrated its Singularity eXtended detection and response (XDR) platform into the Armis asset intelligence platform, according to a prepared statement. The companies will showcase the integration August 10 and 11 at the Black Hat USA 2022 conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The SentinelOne-Armis integration provides organizations with threat content to help them triage and investigate threats across managed and unmanaged endpoints and Internet of Things (IoT) and OT devices, the companies said. It also allows organizations to integrate device health, asset metadata and application inventory information into risk models.
In addition, SentinelOne now provides the Singularity Ranger app for Armis, the company noted. The app provides organizations with real-time device metadata from Armis and enables them to automatically isolate suspicious devices or block endpoints from communication with IoT and OT devices.
Cybersecurity Companies Introduce SentinelOne Singularity XDR Integrations
Along with Armis, several cybersecurity companies have announced Singularity XDR integrations in 2022, including:
- Ivanti for vulnerability assessment, prioritization and remediation.
- Torq for threat hunting, information sharing and ticket creation.
- IBM Security for threat correlation, triage and investigation.
- Swimlane for low-code automation security playbooks, case management processes and dashboards or reports.
- Intezer for automatic triage of security incidents, malware analysis and threat intelligence.
- Remediant for zero trust security across cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments.
- Blue Hexagon for malware and ransomware protection.
- Keysight for threat simulation.
- Automox for vulnerability discovery and remediation.
- ServiceNow for automated incident response.
Singularity and Limitless Integrations
SentinelOne’s Singularity Marketplace provides cybersecurity companies with “limitless integrations with no-code automation,” the company indicated. The marketplace allows cybersecurity companies to partner with SentinelOne and integrate Singularity capabilities into their offerings.
Meanwhile, MSSPs make up more than 20 percent of SentinelOne’s revenue, President Nicholas Warner told Wall Street analysts during the business’ quarterly earnings call on June 1, 2022. SentinelOne also looks poised to continue to explore opportunities to help channel partners launch Singularity integrations.