AttackIQ has launched the AttackIQ Ready! breach and attack simulation-as-a-service offering to provide security teams with "a clear portrait of their security program performance," according to the company.
Security teams can use AttackIQ Ready! to understand how well their security tools perform against threats and maximize the return on their security investments, AttackIQ stated. AttackIQ Ready! provides these teams with insights into their organizations' security coverage and visibility into their organizations' security posture. In doing so, AttackIQ Ready! helps these teams identify security gaps.
More AttackIQ Ready! Capabilities
In addition, AttackIQ Ready! offers:
- Weekly and monthly reports that highlight the performance of various security controls
- Weekly tests of security controls using MITRE ATT&CK-based assessments
- New monthly adversarial campaigns from the AttackIQ Adversary Research Team that let security teams test their controls against specific adversaries
- Remediation guidance to help security teams close security gaps
- Option of detection testing for organizations that have a security operations center (SOC) or use a security information and event management (SIEM) tool to respond to security alerts and attacks
- Analysis of threats and how to protect against current and emerging attacks
Trustwave, Menlo Security Leaders Join AttackIQ
The AttackIQ Ready! release comes after AttackIQ in September 2022 hired George Tomic as its chief development officer. Tomic oversees AttackIQ's product development and strategy, the company said. Prior to joining AttackIQ, Tomic served as chief technology officer and senior vice president of global engineering at Trustwave, a Top 250 MSSP.
Previously, AttackIQ in August 2022 appointed John Brown as its head of global channel. Brown is helping AttackIQ expand its global market presence and partner ecosystem, the company noted. He joined AttackIQ from Menlo Security, where he served as the company's director of EMEA channels.
AttackIQ offers breach and attack simulation solutions to global organizations. MSSPs and MSPs can integrate these solutions into their offerings through the AttackIQ Partner Program. AttackIQ also offers a Partner Academy to help its partners and customers use its solutions to guard against cyberattacks.