Cavirin Systems, a company that specializes in hybrid cloud cybersecurity risk and compliance posture management, has launched the Connect Partner Program for MSSPs, systems integrators (SIs) and security resellers.
The Connect Partner Program enables channel partners to offer the Cavirin CyberPosture Intelligence solution, according to a prepared statement. The offering protects public and hybrid cloud workloads, as well as on-premises and container workloads.
In addition, the Connect Partner Program is built on Cavirin's RESTful application programming interface (API), the company said. It also uses a partner management platform based on partner relationship management software Allbound that ensures channel partners can take advantage of a 100 percent deal registration model.
Astadia, LogicWorks Among Inaugural Connect Partner Program Members
Cavirin has announced the following inaugural Connect Partner Program members:
- Astadia: A global business consulting, marketing and technology services firm.
- Bodega Technologies: An analytics, automation, cloud and security services provider.
- InterVision: A technology solutions provider that offers cloud, managed and professional services.
- Lite Distribution: An Australian IT services firm.
- LogicWorks: A cloud automation and managed service provider (MSP).
- Scalar: A Canadian IT solutions integrator.
- Titans Security: An IT and information security training and consultancy services provider.
- Veristor: A cloud, data center and security solutions provider.
The Connect Partner Program enables channel partners to incorporate cloud security services into their portfolios, according to Cavirin. As a result, the program could help channel partners protect their customers against evolving cyber threats.
What Is CyberPosture Intelligence?
CyberPosture Intelligence provides channel partners with situational awareness across hybrid cloud environments, Cavirin stated. It enables channel partners to empower their customers with continuous risk, cybersecurity and compliance management, the company noted, and detect cyberattacks before they escalate.
With CyberPosture Intelligence, channel partners can view a real-time score of an organization's security posture across its hybrid infrastructure and workloads, according to Cavirin. This score is based on industry standard profiles and regulatory frameworks and enables channel partners to automate continuous compliance.
CyberPosture Intelligence is based on an agentless architecture that speeds up the process of discovering cyber threats, Cavirin indicated. It also offers single-click security assessments for on-premise, private and public cloud deployments.
Cavirin enables channel partners to provide real-time risk and cybersecurity posture management to customers. Furthermore, Cavirin helps organizations integrate security across development and operations (DevOps).