Check Point Software Technologies, an Israeli provider of threat remediation, mobile security, next-generation firewall and other cybersecurity solutions, has announced Infinity Total Protection, a security deployment model designed to deliver real-time prevention of threats and cyberattacks. Infinity Total Protection was unveiled at CPX 360 Barcelona, Check Point's cybersecurity summit and expo for customers and partners.
Infinity Total Protection utilizes Check Point Infinity, a security architecture that provides advanced security across networks and cloud and mobile environments, according to a prepared statement. It simultaneously empowers end users with the highest levels of protection, Check Point stated, and consolidates security components to reduce costs.
How Does Infinity Total Protection Work?
Infinity Total Protection empowers organizations with an all-inclusive, per-user, per-year subscription offering, Check Point indicated. It enables organizations to leverage fifth-generation (Gen V) security, Check Point noted, and delivers total threat prevention across on-premise, mobile and cloud environments.
Key features of Infinity Total Protection include:
- Cloud Security: Delivers advanced threat prevention in public, private and hybrid cloud and software-defined networking (SDN) environments.
- Data Protection: Provides anti-ransomware for known and unknown ransomware, data protection and document encryption, browser security, a fully integrated endpoint protection suite and security forensics.
- Integrated Security and Threat Management: Boasts a unified security management environment that supports multi-device, multi-domain and multi-admin management and provides complete threat visibility.
- Mobile Security: Provides malware prevention on Android and iOS devices.
- Network Security: Offers advanced firewall, intrusion prevention and application control.
- Real-Time Threat Prevention: Uses real-time sandboxing and anti-bot technologies to help organizations identify new threats.
Infinity Total Protection blends real-time threat prevention, shared intelligence and advanced security, according to Check Point. It enables organizations to leverage Gen V security across all of their networks, Check Point stated, and offers protection against advanced and unknown threats.
Check Point: Here's What You Need to Know
Founded in 1993, Check Point offers a multilevel security architecture that safeguards organizations' networks and cloud and mobile environments. The company's cybersecurity solutions today are used to protect over 100,000 organizations globally.
Check Point's total revenues reached $455 million in the third quarter of 2017, up 6 percent year over year, according to a prepared statement.
Meanwhile, Check Point provides the Stars Program, which enables managed service providers (MSPs) and other channel partners to offer the company's cybersecurity solutions. The Stars Program empowers channel partners with immediate access to sales team training, free certification and other resources and tools.