Delta Risk, a Top 100 MSSP for 2018, has expanded its managed service provider (MSP) partner program. The company also has unveiled new cloud security capabilities for its ActiveEye managed security platform,
In addition, the Delta Risk Security Operation Center as a Service (SOC) Platform provides new revenue opportunities and capabilities for partners, the company stated. It offers native integration to Microsoft Office 365, Google G Suite, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Google Cloud Platform and is available as a co-managed or MSP-branded option.
ActiveEye provides continuous security monitoring to help organizations detect, contain and eradicate cyber threats, Delta Risk indicated. It offers network-layer and cloud-service security and provides access to security information and event management (SIEM), file integrity monitoring (FIM) and other cybersecurity capabilities.
Three ActiveEye service options are available:
- ActiveEye Internal: Provides endpoint protection, asset discovery, internal traffic analysis and advanced threat detection.
- ActiveEye Compliance: Delivers compliance-ready protection across an organization's IT environment.
- ActiveEye External: Offers cloud application and network-layer protection for mobile and remote devices, along with threat intelligence.
ActiveEye empowers organizations to develop and implement a trusted IT environment backed by a dedicated security team, according to Delta Risk. By doing so, the solution enables organizations to quickly identify and address evolving cyber threats.
Delta Risk: Here's What You Need to Know
Founded in 2007, Delta Risk offers the following managed security services:
- Cloud Infrastructure: Provides visibility into an organization's cloud infrastructure and enables an organization to track configuration settings and network anomalies.
- Endpoint: Delivers threat detection, asset discovery, internal traffic analysis and log collection to help an organization protect its endpoints against cyberattacks.
- Enterprise Network: Offers log retention reports, vulnerability assessments and other network threat detection tools and resources.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Applications: Safeguards an organization's assets in cloud environments.
Furthermore, Delta Risk provides professional security consulting services, including incident response, penetration testing, training exercises and compromise assessments. It also partners with MSPs and technology vendors to deliver both security solutions and managed security services.