HYAS InfoSec has launched the Onpoint Partner Program, allowing technology resellers to incorporate its Protective DNS solution into their offerings.
Commenting on the partner program, Carl True, HYAS's director of channel and partnerships, said:
"HYAS's partner program is not simply a reseller agreement but rather an opportunity to contribute to transformational cyber protection. We are helping partners seeking priority access to industry leaders in attacker infrastructure intelligence, training on a cutting-edge cybersecurity platform and unfettered access to our suite of products. Their clients can benefit from an additional layer of protection against malicious online activities such as phishing, malware, and other types of cyber threats."
What HYAS InfoSec's Onpoint Partner Program Offers
Onpoint lets partners provide their customers with pre-attack threat intelligence and offensive and defensive security solutions, HYAS stated. The program's features include:
- Multi-Tenant Architecture allows partners to deploy multiple clients with logical segregation and centralized management.
- Discounts are offered at retail pricing.
- Training and Support consists of sales, onboarding and product support.
- White Labeling gives MSP customers the option to use co-branded HYAS Protect dashboards or custom dashboards.
HYAS partners can help their customers "prevent attackers from damaging their security network infrastructure," the company noted. These partners can integrate HYAS's DNS intelligence into their security information and event management (SIEM) systems, firewalls and other cybersecurity services.
They also can enforce customers' security protocols and block command-and-control (C2) communications used in malware, ransomware, phishing and other types of cyberattacks.
A Closer Look at HYAS InfoSec
HYAS offers several cybersecurity products, including:
- HYAS Protect identifies and addresses cyberattacks.
- HYAS Insight uses security data from private and commercial sources to provide organizations with insights into cyber threats.
- HYAS Confront tracks an organization's DNS transactions, establishes a baseline of normal traffic and looks for and responds to anomalous activity.
Meanwhile, in addition to Protective DNS, HYAS provides fraud investigation, threat intelligence and other cybersecurity solutions. HYAS also manages an integration ecosystem.