eSentire, a Top 100 MSSP and Top 20 managed detection and response (MDR) provider, has launched the Managed Endpoint Defense cloud-based endpoint security solution powered by Carbon Black. The company previously unveiled Managed Endpoint Defense at last month's Black Hat Europe conference in London.
Managed Endpoint Defense uses Carbon Black CB Defense predictive modeling to help organizations detect and stop cyberattacks, according to eSentire. By doing so, Managed Endpoint Defense prevents cyberattackers from executing malicious payloads and compromising systems.
What Does Managed Endpoint Defense Offer?
Managed Endpoint Defense's features include:
- Cyberattack chain visualization.
- Endpoint isolation.
- Endpoint visibility.
- Threat intelligence.
Managed Endpoint Defense is backed by security professionals who continuously refine and update an organization's security rules and policies, eSentire stated. It also blocks known, unknown and fileless cyberattacks and prevents lateral spread.
Introducing eSentire Risk Advisory and Managed Prevention Services
In addition to announcing Managed Endpoint Defense, eSentire last month unveiled Risk Advisory and Managed Prevention services at Black Hat Europe.
Risk Advisory and Managed Prevention helps organizations analyze their security program maturity, policies, architecture and response capabilities, eSentire said. That way, Risk Advisory and Managed Prevention enables organizations to identify and address security risks and gaps.
eSentire: Here's What You Need to Know
eSentire offers MDR and advisory services that help protect $5.7 trillion in assets globally. It also provides the following cybersecurity services:
- esENDPOINT: Enables organizations to detect endpoint attacks and monitor all endpoint activity; esENDPOINT is powered by Carbon Black.
- esLOG+: Offers threat hunting, response and remediation.
- esNETWORK: Leverages behavior-based anomaly detection and attack pattern analysis to identify cyber threats.
- esRECON: Scans an organization's servers, databases, endpoints and web applications for known security vulnerabilities.
- Security Operations Center (SOC): Ingests data from cloud, endpoint and network sources and provides insights into known and unknown threats.
eSentire conducts more than 1 million monthly cybersecurity investigations and has a 97 percent customer retention rate, the company said. Furthermore, eSentire partners with MSPs and technology resellers and enables them to provide their customers with cybersecurity protection-as-a-service.