FireEye, the threat intelligence products and services provider, has added community-based cyber protection offerings to its portfolio.
The company has unveiled the following community-based cyber protection offerings at its Cyber Defense Summit:
- Expertise On-Demand: A community of FireEye experts that provides security expertise, threat intelligence and cyber-readiness services. Expertise On-Demand subscriptions include daily News Analysis, access to FireEye threat analysis tools and invitations to quarterly Threat Intelligence Briefings.
- FireEye Market: An open developer ecosystem of apps, plug-ins, add-ons and content. FireEye customers and partners can create integrations and submit their own apps, plug-ins and extensions to the FireEye Market.
- Mandiant Incident Response Retainer: A Mandiant Incident Response Retainer allows an organization to establish terms and conditions for incident response services. It also enables an organization to purchase pre-paid blocks of incident response hours for technical and strategic consulting services.
The FireEye Market is available for the public to browse, and new content will be continually added to it. Furthermore, both Expertise On-Demand and Mandiant Incident Response Retainers are now available.
FireEye Unveils SIEM, Cloud Monitoring for SecOps Platform
In addition to announcing its community-based cyber protection offerings, FireEye earlier this week integrated next-generation security information and event management (SIEM) and cloud monitoring capabilities into its Helix security operations platform.
Helix now encompasses over 150 security integrations and 400 playbooks, according to FireEye. It also provides one dashboard for threat visibility and response capabilities across Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and other cloud platforms.
FireEye today provides the following security solutions:
- Enterprise Security: Delivers threat prevention, detection and response across enterprise emails, endpoints and networks.
- Managed Defense: Uses both threat data and threat hunting methodologies to help organizations detect and respond to cyberattacks.
- Mandiant Consulting: Includes cybersecurity consulting services to protect organizations against cyberattacks.
- Threat Intelligence: Empowers security teams with cybersecurity intelligence and recommendations.
FireEye also offers the Fuel Partner program for MSSPs, systems integrators (SIs) and other global service providers. Fuel Partners can leverage FireEye technologies to deliver custom security solutions and access ongoing education, training and support.