KELA has released a cyber threat intelligence platform designed to serve as "the go-to solution for organizations seeking to stay ahead of cyber threats," according to the company.
What's in the Platform?
The platform consists of four modules:
- Threat Landscape provides end-users with cybercrime intelligence, including ransomware events, leaked databases and insights into threats across all sectors.
- Hunt gives security analysts access to contextualized intelligence insights so they can understand cybercriminals' tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs), threat actor profiles and identities, hacking discussions and other security insights and perform cyber investigations.
- Monitor notifies users about threats and analyzes an adversary's perspective of an organization's external attack surface.
- Tactical Intelligence automates detection and monitoring of potentially compromised IPs and domains involved in cybercrime activity and provides threat intelligence that security operations center (SOC) teams can use to identify and neutralize threats.
These modules provide "unparalleled intelligence to security professionals at every level," KELA VP of Product Raveed Laeb said. They help security professionals understand threats and their potential impact. From here, security professionals can identify the best ways to combat these threats and prevent them from becoming long-term problems.
A Closer Look at KELA's Security Solutions and Products
Organizations can use KELA's security solutions to identify and protect against cyber risks and gather and analyze threat intelligence, the company said.
KELA's security solutions include:
- Cybercrime threat intelligence
- Fraud detection
- Vulnerability intelligence
- Brand protection
In addition, KELA provides a cybercrime investigations platform that organizations can use to detect and assess cyber threats, the company indicated. KELA also offers cybercrime attack surface intelligence and risk assessment, integration and dissemination products.
MSSPs and MSPs can join KELA's partner program to integrate the company's security solutions and products into their portfolios. To date, Optiv, a Top 250 MSSP, and several other cybersecurity companies have partnered with KELA.