Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the daily business update for Friday morning, January 11, 2019.
7. Cyber Insurance Lawsuit: Mondelez has sued its cyber insurer over unpaid claims. It's a really big deal for the cyber insurance industry. We'll share more details soon.
6. SingHealth Data Breach: Singapore’s July 2018 personal data breach of 1.5 million SingHealth patients, including Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, was caused by bad system management, a lack of employee training, and other major flaws, according to the 454-page report released by the investigation committee, Health IT Security reports.
5. Privileged Access Management: Thycotic, provider of privileged access management (PAM) solutions for more than 10,000 organizations worldwide, had 45 percent year-over-year sales growth in 2018 vs. 2017. The company did not disclose actual revenue or profit figures.
4. Vulnerability Tracker: New Net Technologies (NNT) has released Vulnerability Tracker. The solution involves a strategic collaboration with Greenbone Networks.
1. MSSP Alert Webcasts 2019: Our schedule is posted here. Register now to join us.