Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the daily business update for Thursday morning, January 31, 2019.
9. Web Browser Security: The Ericom Shield Remote Browser Isolation (RBI) solution now integrates with Check Point Software Technologies' Advanced Network Threat Prevention. The integration provides secure user access to browser-based services and assets, the companies say.
6. Partnership - MSSP Services: OCTANe, a southern California technology organization, will promote Cytellix managed security services to its membership.
5. Cyber Contract: Scalar Decisions, a Canadian IT solutions provider, is participating in the Land C4ISR cybersecurity contract for the Canadian Army, through General Dynamics Mission Systems–Canada.
4. Vulnerability Management: NetSPI Resolve, an end-to-end solution for vulnerability management and orchestration, has launched.
3. Dell Managed Security Services: Dell has unveiled SafeGuard and Response, which combines managed security, incident response expertise, threat behavioral analytics and endpoint protection services. The platform leverages Secureworks and Crowdstrike technologies. The services will be available from Dell and partners starting in March.
2. MSSP Alert Webcasts 2019: Our schedule is posted here. Register now to join us.
1. Thank You So Much: MSSP Alert's readership rose 60 percent in January 2019 vs. the January 2018. Moreover, our readership has grown double-digits every quarter since the site launched in May 2017. We can't thank our readers and sponsors enough for your support, engagement and feedback.