Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the daily business update for Friday morning, January 18, 2019.
6. Talent: Virtual Channel Chief Ted Roller has joined Todyl, a cybersecurity firm focused on MSPs in the SMB sector.
5. Ongoing Huawei Security Concerns: A UK watchdog organization says it has ongoing concerns about Huawei's approach to security. The report comes as many countries worldwide consider barring the China-based technology company from 5G network buildouts and related contract bids.
4. DNS Monitoring: AppNeta has launched DNS monitoring as a core offering within the AppNeta Performance Manager.
3. Cyber Insurance Pros and Cons: Here's some deeper analysis from D Magazine...
2. Accenture Forecast - Cyberattack Costs: Companies globally could incur US$5.2 trillion in additional costs and lost revenue over the next five years due to cyberattacks, Accenture says.
1. MSSP Alert Webcasts 2019: Our schedule is posted here. Register now to join us.