Collabrance, a master managed service provider (MSP), has integrated security information and event management (SIEM) and vulnerability and penetration (VUL/PEN) testing into its master MSSP offering for partners.
The Collabrance master MSSP offering now provides MSPs and MSSPs with access to a security operations center (SOC) to monitor customer systems and send prioritized alerts on select devices, according to a prepared statement.
Also, MSPs and MSSPs can use Collabrance's master MSSP offering to run VUL/PEN tests to assess customer risks and establish appropriate security measures, the company stated.
A Closer Look at Collabrance's Master MSSP Offering
In addition to SIEM and VUL/PEN testing, the Collabrance master MSSP offering enables MSPs and MSSPs to deliver a variety of security services, including:
- Antivirus: Consists of endpoint security and malware protection to safeguard end users against cyberattacks on Windows and Mac devices and unified threat management for network attacks.
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM): Includes services for Windows server event log monitoring, automated patching and automated complex password requirements.
- Two-Factor Authentication: Generates a one-time token as part of an end user login authentication process.
Collabrance also provides email archiving, encryption and other security services designed to stop spam, phishing and malware attacks. These services have a detection rate of over 99 percent and deliver near-zero false positive alerts, according to the company.
What Is Collabrance?
Collabrance was launched in 2009 by GreatAmerica Financial Services, a commercial equipment and technology financing provider. It offers help desk, network operations center (NOC) and sales support services to MSPs and MSSPs and has a 97 percent customer satisfaction rate and a 95 percent success rate in remote ticket resolution.
Furthermore, Collabrance is one of several master MSPs that empowers MSPs and MSSPs to add managed security services to their portfolios. Other master MSPs that offer managed security services include:
- Carvir: A SentinelOne endpoint security software partner that enables MSPs and MSSPs to deliver behavior-based threat detection to stop cyberattacks. Continuum acquired the company in June 2018.
- Infogressive: A cybersecurity solutions provider that offers endpoint security, threat monitoring and other managed security services.
- StratoZen: A custom cybersecurity solutions provider.
The aforementioned master MSPs offer managed security services to smaller MSPs and MSSPs, which then provide these services to their customers. By doing so, master MSPs help smaller MSPs and MSSPs extend their security market reach without significant upfront costs and minimal risk.