ITsavvy, an Illinois-based provider of managed services, cloud solutions and IT products, has unveiled cybersecurity solutions for organizations of all types and sizes. The cybersecurity solutions feature support and monitoring teams based in the United States and enable organizations to customize their security strategies based on industry, location and other factors, ITsavvy said in a prepared statement.
The ITsavvy cybersecurity solutions include:
- Network Security: Leverages unified threat management, antivirus security and endpoint security best practices to help organizations identify and prevent network intrusions.
- Security Analysis: Uses vulnerability and penetration assessments to help organizations detect cybersecurity issues and develop remediation strategies.
- Security Compliance Analysis: Helps ensure an organization's technologies, processes and user activities meet specific industry compliance requirements.
- Social Engineering: Provides insights into end user and employee social activities to help an organization update its cybersecurity policies and training programs.
- Threat Intelligence: Utilizes a four-phased approach of threat policies, hunting, monitoring and forensics to help an organization bolster its security confidence.
With the cybersecurity solutions, ITsavvy now can offer "wraparound protection" to its customers, CEO Mike Theriault said.
In addition, the company can provide cybersecurity capabilities and managed network and security expertise, Theriault said, to help organizations identify and mitigate cyber threats.
ITsavvy: Here's What You Need to Know
ITsavvy is an end-to-end IT partner and MSP that combines value-added reseller services with IT solutions. The company offers over 1 million IT products across 46 U.S. locations and continues to explore new opportunities in the cybersecurity market.
Earlier this month, ITsavvy became the only U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) contract-holder to offer SonicWall security solutions to the public sector, the company said in a prepared statement.
SonicWall network security solutions enable government agencies to access various cyberdefense tools and capabilities, ITsavvy said. That way, government agencies can use SonicWall solutions to meet a broad range of cybersecurity use cases.
In addition, ITsavvy recently was awarded a GSA Schedule 70 (information technology) contract that runs through June 1, 2022 with three 5-year options, the company indicated.