ThreatHunter.ai is offering a threat detection solution that uses artificial intelligence to help organizations stay ahead of cyber threats without the need for in-house cybersecurity personnel, according to the company.
What's New From ThreatHunter.ai
Key features of ThreatHunter.ai's solution include:
- AI-based filtering to help organizations identify relevant threats and reduce alert fatigue
- Support from threat hunters that work around the clock to ensure that organizations' IT systems are secure and working properly
- Threat intelligence that is continuously updated to help organizations keep pace with current and emerging threats
- Security event correlation to help organizations respond to cyberattacks as they are happening
- Threat hunting within FedRAMP systems to ensure that organizations can operate these systems in accordance with FedRAMP
In addition, ThreatHunter.ai's solution is backed by threat hunters with backgrounds in cybersecurity, computer science and data analysis, the company indicated. The solution also blends AI with human threat hunters, ensuring that organizations are "outsmarting the adversaries at every turn," ThreatHunter.ai Chief Security Officer Joshua Myers said.
ThreatHunter.ai Launches Cybersecurity Services Suite, MSSP Partner Program
The ThreatHunter.ai threat detection solution announcement comes after the company in March 2023 released Five Eyes, a solution that encompasses the following cybersecurity services:
- First Eyes protects organizations that lack cybersecurity programs against cyberattacks.
- More Eyes provides threat detection and response capabilities.
- Extra Eyes offers threat mitigation and management support.
- Secret Eyes gives organizations access to a threat intelligence feed.
- Private Eyes delivers dark web monitoring and threat intelligence.
Prior to its Five Eyes release, ThreatHunter.ai in February 2023 introduced a partner program for MSSPs. The program lets MSSPs integrate its incident response, remediation, threat analysis and other threat mitigation services into their portfolios, the company indicated.
Milton Security rebranded as ThreatHunter.ai in November 2022. ThreatHunter.ai offers solutions and services that organizations can use to detect and respond to threats. It also helps organizations develop and execute cybersecurity programs.