MSSP Alert unveiled the Top 250 MSSPs for 2020 during a webcast today. The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs, managed detection and response (MDR) and Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) providers worldwide.
The fourth-annual rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2020 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed security services providers.
During the webcast we covered:
- The world’s top MSSPs based on our latest research
- MSSP revenue, profit and talent trends
- The hottest cybersecurity services culled from our data
- Commoditized services that need to evolve
- Answers to your live questions
Special thanks to MSSPs worldwide that participated in our readership survey, and congratulations to the Top 250 MSSP honorees for 2020.