Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), Extended Detection and Response (XDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP and Cybersecurity News Alerts
1. M&A - Cybersecurity: Wipro has acquired Ampion, an MSSP and application security provider in Australia.
2. BlackBerry Cybersecurity Software Strategy: CEO John Chen shares updated details on XDR, EDR and more.
3. Update - Microsoft Exchange & Hafnium Hacks: The latest CISA guidance is here.
4. Partner Program - Multi-Cloud Data Security: Fortanix has unveiled the Fortanix Partners First program, a new channel partner program that "enables resellers to grow their business by helping customers protect their data in the cloud." Also, A10 Networks veteran Scott Hoard has joined Fortanix as area VP of Americas Channels.
5. Ransomware Attacks: The latest targets include...
6. Ransomware Refunds: Details are here.
B. MSSP and Cybersecurity Virtual Events and Conference Calendar
- Cloud Security Summit 2021 from Fortinet (April 6-7, Virtual)
- RSA Conference 2021 (May 17-21, Virtual Conference)
- VMware Carbon Black Connect 2021 (June 3, Virtual Conference)
- Proofpoint Protect 2021 (June 8-9, Virtual Conference)
- ConnectWise IT Nation Secure 2021 (June 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar