Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Editorial Director [email protected]. Thank you in advance for news tips.
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity News Alerts
1. Google MSSP Partner Program: Google Cloud has announced a new Chronicle MSSP Partner Program. Early partners include Cyderes (part of Herjavec Group and Fishtech Group), Netenrich and Novacoast, according to Google.
2. Partner Program: Netsurit is promoting cyber risk compliance services to MSPs.
3. Partnership - Threat Intelligence: Cybersixgill and Snowflake have partnered to "add comprehensive cyber threat intelligence, including access to the most extensive deep, dark, and clear web data feed, to the Snowflake Data Marketplace," the companies indicated.
- Trustwave launched the XSOAR powered by Trustwave service and Xpanse powered by Trustwave service – two new services for Palo Alto Networks’ Cortex XSOAR and Cortex Xpanse.
- Trustwave has achieved Netskope Services Delivery Specialization as a part of the Netskope Evolve Partner Program, the companies said.
5. Integration - SecurityScorecard and CrowdStrike: SecurityScorecard now integrates with CrowdStrike. The result: CrowdStrike customers "can view SecurityScorecard’s analysis of their external cyber posture within the Falcon platform via SecurityScorecard’s context enrichment application available via the CrowdStrike Store," the two companies said.
6. Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR): Qualys has announced Multi-Vector EDR 2.0. The update features "additional threat-hunting and risk mitigation capabilities -- improving alert prioritization and reducing the time needed to respond to threats," Qualys said.
7. Funding - API Security: Corsha has raised $12 million in Series A funding. Ten Eleven Ventures and Razor’s Edge Ventures co-led the round that included participation from 1843 Capital.
8. Talent - Email Security and Backup Software: Hornetsecurity has named Katja Meyer as chief marketing officer.
9. Talent - Security Operations Platform: LogRhythm, now led by CEO Chris O'Malley, has announced such hires and/or executive promotions as:
- Kish Dill as chief product and customer officer;
- Matthew Sarafian as chief people officer;
- Steve Kansa as VP of product management for product delivery; and
- Jonathan Zulberg as VP of product management for design and innovation.
B. MSSP, MDR and Cybersecurity Virtual Events and Conference Calendar
- Purple Hats 2022 by AttackIQ (April 21)
- Apptega Amplify Partner Summit 2022 MSSP Security Conference (April 27-28, Atlanta, Georgia)
- Fortinet Accelerate 2022 (May 10-13, Virtual)
- ItaliaSec 2022 (May 24-25, Milan, Italy)
- RSA Conference 2022 (June 6-9, San Francisco)
- ConnectWise IT Nation Secure 2022 (June 6-8, Orlando, Florida)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar