Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. Cyber Insurance: Coalition is expanding its offering to Canada-based companies.
2. Partnership - Firewalls: Citrix Systems and Check Point Software Technologies are partnering to "enable easy deployment and management of additional next-generation firewalls within Citrix SD-WAN." The partnership is designed to help customers safeguard remote systems and Work From Home (WFH) deployments.
4. Distribution - IT Security: D&H Distributing's Cloud Marketplace now features Vade Secure's predictive email defense software for Microsoft 365. Datto founder and former CEO Austin McChord is a Vade Secure investor.
5. SD-WANs - Momentum: Fortinet is one of the fastest growing SD-WAN vendors and is positioned among the highest three vendors in worldwide market share for SD-WAN equipment by revenue, according to research from Gartner and Omdia.
6. Vulnerability - Palo Alto Networks: Details are here.
7. Vulnerabilities - Firewall and VPN Technology: Details are here.
B. Upcoming Cybersecurity Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Canceled, Postponed or Online Only (Source: ChannelE2E)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar