Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across that managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. Managed Detection and Response (MDR): Qualys VMDR – Vulnerability Management, Detection and Response -- is now available.
2. SecOps and MDR: Anitian, a Top 200 MSSP with cloud security and compliance automation expertise, has completed the Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type 2 audit for its Cloud Security Platform’s 24x7 SecOps and Managed Detection and Response services, the company says.
3. Mozi Malware Bots Discovered: Here are the details.
4. New York State IT Systems Hacked: Details are here.
5. Cyber Insurance: Cowbell Cyber has added social engineering coverage to its Cowbell Prime 100 cyber insurance product.
6. Zoom and Slack Cybersecurity: ZeroFOX, a provider of public attack surface protection, now offers cyberattack protection capabilities for Zoom and Slack.
7. Online Cybersecurity Training: EmergingEd and FireEye are partnering to produce and deliver online cybersecurity training.
8. Identity and Access Management: One Identity has achieved Common Criteria certification by the National Information Association Partnership (NIAP) for its Identity Manager 8.1 identity governance and administration (IGA) solution. The certification affirms One Identity as a platform that's widely approved for government government consumption.
B. Upcoming Cybersecurity Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Canceled, Postponed or Online Only (Source: ChannelE2E)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar