Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), Extended Detection and Response (XDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. New – Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs List and Research: See it here.
3. Funding - Cryptographic Key Management: Unbound Tech has raised $20 million in Series B funding led by Evolution Equity Partners, joining existing investors Innovation Endeavors, Goldman Sachs, Citi and BlueRed Partners.
5. McAfee Quarterly Results: McAfee's revenue was $728 million in Q3 2020, up 10 percent from Q3 2019. Net income was breakeven. It has been a busy few weeks for McAfee. The company recently launched the MVISION Marketplace for security partners; aligned with Amazon to secure SMBs; unveiled XDR milestones; and launched an IPO.