Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), Extended Detection and Response (XDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity News Alerts
1. MSP Security Services: Fully 92% of MSPs in North America plan to add additional cybersecurity services, with threat intelligence (49%) identified as the top next move, according to new Kaspersky research.
2. Managed Security Services: Logicalis, a global IT solutions and managed service provider, has launched Secure OnMesh. The managed security service leverages the Logicalis Global Security Operations centre, Microsoft Azure Sentinel and Cisco Secure X.
4. Google Email Security - Phishing Attack Mitigation: SlashNext has unveiled SlashNext Email Detection and Response for Google Workspace. Leveraging the SaaS-based software, "organizations can detect...targeted attacks with pinpoint accuracy and remove them from individual infected user inboxes with one-click remediation," SlashNext asserted.
5. AWS Partner - Software: oak9, a which develops infrastructure-as-code (IaC) security, is now available via the AWS Marketplace.
B. MSSP, MDR and Cybersecurity Virtual Events and Conference Calendar
- CISA National Cybersecurity Summit 2021 (October 27, Virtual)
- Saviynt Converge 21 Identity and Security Conference (November 3-5, Huntington Beach, California)
- AT&T Security Conference (November 3, Virtual)
- Black Hat Europe 2021 (November 8-11, London)
- InfoSec World (November 9-10, Virtual)
- Qualys Security Conference (QSC) 2021 (November 15-18, Las Vegas and Virtual)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar