Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. Partner Program - Identity and Access Management (IAM): Clear Skye has launched Elevate, a global partner program for IAM system integrators and consulting services firms. Initial members include Clear Skye announces partnerships with Assertiv Consulting, Burning Tree, ICSynergy, Identropy, IDMWORKS, IPG Group, MavenNext, Metsys, NetBR, S3 Consulting, Sopra Steria, and Zigabyte.
2. Partnership - Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR): D3 Security and Check Point Software Technologies have partnered to "help security teams automate and orchestrate response to the next generation of cyberattacks." The partnership features integrations between D3 NextGen SOAR and multiple Check Point products, the companies say.
4. Partnerships - Work From Home Integrations: Okta, CrowdStrike, Netskope and Proofpoint together are promoting an integrated, zero trust security strategy required to protect remote working environments, the companies say.
5. Work From Home Cybersecurity Gaps: Almost half (48 per cent) of business decision makers have admitted that their existing cyber security policies are currently not suitable for maintaining a 100 per ent remote working model, according to a new survey from Centrify.
6. Talent - MSSP: Agio, an MSSP with managed detection and response (MDR) capabilities in the financial services market, has hired May Yoon as chief people officer.
7. Edge Security: Veea has launched a Virtual Trusted Private Network (vTPN) Security as a Service (SaaS) solution, secured by Privafy.
8. Beware Golden Spy Malware: Trustwave's SpiderLabs shares details here.
B. Upcoming Cybersecurity Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Canceled, Postponed or Online Only (Source: ChannelE2E)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar