by Joe Panettieri • Jan 28, 2022
This week’s 10 most read MSSP Alert news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. Hunters Pivots From Open XDR to Security Operations Center Branding: Hunters raises $68 million & shifts its brand messaging from Open XDR to Security Operations Center (SOC) platform capabilities.
9. iC Consult Acquires Two Identity and Access Management (IAM) Security Consultancies: iC Consult Group buys SecureITsource & ICSynergy. Expands IAM professional & managed services for ForgeRock, Okta, Omada, One Identity, Ping Identity, SailPoint & Saviynt.
8. IBM Security Revenues Shrink: IBM’s pivot toward hybrid cloud services, led by CEO Arvind Krishna, shows progress. But IBM Security revenues lag industry growth. Here’s why.
7. 500 Million Ransomware Attacks Attempted in 2021: The data and findings and what they mean, according to SonicWall.
6. Right of Boom – Can Your MSP Really Survive a Cyberattack?: The term “boom” describes the moment of a breach. What comes after that for MSPs? Right of Boom seeks to deliver the right answers.
5. Top 250 MSSPs List: A look at the world’s leading Managed Security Services Providers — according to our annual readership survey and market research.
4. List of Log4j Vulnerability Scanners: A look at 18 software tools that may help MSSPs and MSPs to identify, detect, remediate and report on customers’ Log4j vulnerabilities.
3. Deloitte Launches Managed XDR Security Services: Key partners include Amazon Web Services (AWS), CrowdStrike, Exabeam, Google Cloud Chronicle, ServiceNow, Splunk and Zscaler.
2. Ransomware Attacks Rise 17 Percent in 2021: How many ransomware attacks were reported and/or publicly disclosed in 2021? Blackfog research reveals answers. Plus: MSSP ransomware mitigation steps.
1. MDR M&A – Worklyn Acquires Quadrant Information Security: Investment firm Worklyn Partners acquires Quadrant Information Security, a managed detection & response (MDR) security services provider. More Worklyn acquisitions expected.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.