Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 22 April 2020
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across that managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
2. MSPs – Identity and Access Management (IAM): ID Agent, a Kaseya company, has expanded its dark web monitoring platform to include Passly, an identity and access management solution (IAM).
4. Email Security – Consumption Pricing: Avanan has introduced an automatic consumption-based licensing program. The number of active accounts is measured daily, and the customer is charged monthly only for the accounts that were actually active.
5. Risk Mitigation: ARIA Cybersecurity Solutions, a CSPi business, has released a new version of the company’s ARIA Advanced Detection and Response (ADR) application.
6. Milestone – Security Intelligence: Recorded Future has surpassed $100 million in annual recurring revenue (ARR).
7. Partner Program – Private Application Access: Axis Security has launched the Axis Security Partner Program (ASPP) for VARs, systems integrators, MSSPs, OEM partners and distributors. Early adopters include BlackLake Security, a cybersecurity services company based in Austin, Texas, that serves the southwestern United States.
8. Talent – Privileged Access Management (PAM): BeyondTrust has hired SentinelOne veteran Dee Dee Acquista as SVP of global channels and alliances.
B. Upcoming Cybersecurity Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Canceled, Postponed or Online Only (Source: ChannelE2E)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar