SentinelOne Announces $100 Million Cybersecurity Venture Fund
SentinelOne has launched S Ventures, a $100 million venture fund it will use to invest in security and data companies that utilize the Singularity Marketplace.
These companies are expected to extend SentinelOne’s open application ecosystem and provide security teams with new Singularity XDR use-cases, according to SentinelOne.
S Ventures will provide strategic capital to security and data companies, SentinelOne said. It also will give these companies access to the Singularity Marketplace and SentinelOne technology ecosystem and joint marketing and SentinelOne Partner Network opportunities.
Armorblox, Noetic Cyber Receive S Ventures Funding
S Ventures has announced investments in Armorblox and Noetic Cyber. Armorblox provides an API-based email security platform that uses machine learning and natural language processing to detect and prevent cyber threats. Noetic Cyber offers a Continuous Cyber Asset Management & Controls Platform that provides security teams insights into their organizations’ cloud and on-premises systems.
Along with Armorblox and Noetic Cyber, S Ventures has invested in Laminar, a data observability platform provider. It also has invested in no-code security automation platform company Torq, which launched a SentinelOne XDR integration in June 2022.
Introducing New Singularity XDR Integrations
In addition to Torq, several cybersecurity companies have launched Singularity XDR integrations in 2022, including:
- Armis for asset intelligence
- Ivanti for vulnerability assessment, prioritization and remediation
- IBM Security for threat correlation, triage and investigation
- Swimlane for low-code automation security playbooks, case management processes and dashboards or reports
- Intezer for automatic triage of security incidents, malware analysis and threat intelligence
- Remediant for zero trust security across cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments
- Blue Hexagon for malware and ransomware protection
- Keysight for threat simulation
- Automox for vulnerability discovery and remediation
- ServiceNow for automated incident response
SentinelOne has a “growing network” of MSSPs, VARs and other incident response partners, it’s president, Nick Warner, said during his company’s earnings call with Wall Street analysts on August 31, 2022. The business continues to look for ways to support these partners and looks poised to further expand its relationships with them moving forward.