This week’s 10 most read MSSP Alert news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. Arctic Wolf Hires Sophos Veteran for Security Operations Cloud, IPO Push: Arctic Wolf, preparing for potential security IPO, hires former Sophos, RSA & Microsoft executive Dan Schiappa as chief product officer.
9. Pentera Raises $150 Million for Automated Penetration Testing: Is Pentera on the road to a potential IPO?
8. SentinelOne-ServiceNow Integration: Will the integration simplify automated security incident response for MSSPs?
7. Finalsite Ransomware Attack Details and Recovery: The school cloud services provider hires cyberattack forensics team to assist ransomware attack investigation and SaaS recovery.
6. Top 250 MSSPs List: A look at the world’s leading Managed Security Services Providers — according to our annual readership survey and market research.
5. Hackers Penetrate 93% of Local Company Networks: External hackers breached 93% of organizations’ perimeter networks & on average gained access to internal systems in two days, Positive Technology researchers found.
4. Top 40 Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Companies: These companies offer “credible” MDR services, Gartner indicates. But we take a closer look to see how each business is navigating MDR and MSSP opportunities with partners.
3. Log4j Vulnerability Timeline and Patches: When and how the Log4j vulnerability was discovered, key mitigation advice from the CISA and cybersecurity vendors, and plenty more to help MSSPs and MSPs safeguard customer systems.
2.The Biggest Cybersecurity Trends Impacting Business Owners in 2022: How Artificial Intelligence & Automation, Identity and Access Management, and plenty more will shape the cybersecurity market in 2022, according to Kyber Security.
1. List of Log4j Vulnerability Scanners: A look at 18 software tools that may help MSSPs and MSPs to identify, detect, remediate and report on customers’ Log4j vulnerabilities.