MSSPs are increasingly using the Fortinet Secure SD-WAN solution to deliver new value-added managed services for their customers, the company said in announcing eight additions to its portfolio on October 11.
Fortinet noted that the new MSSPs have started using Fortinet Secure SD-WAN "as the foundation for new and differentiated secure networking services." Here are Fortinet's latest additions:
- Automation Sensei specializes in "resolving legacy business problems with new age solutions."
- CommandLink offers software-defined network and communication infrastructure solutions.
- Converge ICT Solutions operates broadband networks and provides various telecommunications services.
- Evolutio helps organizations build and scale enterprise applications.
- HCLTech provides cloud, digital and other technology solutions.
- Proximus delivers network, mobile and other digital services.
- Tigo Business provides cybersecurity, cloud and data center solutions.
- TM One offers business transformation solutions.
What Fortinet Secure SD-WAN Offers MSSPs
Secure SD-WAN supports cloud-first, security-sensitive and global enterprises and the hybrid workforce, Fortinet noted. It provides MSSPs with SD-WAN, next-generation firewall (NGFW), advanced routing and zero trust network access (ZTNA) application gateway functions. Accordingly, the solution enables MSSPs to help their customers secure and manage their hybrid environments.
Meanwhile, MSSPs continue to leverage Fortinet Secure Networking solutions "as they seek new tools to stay competitive in the rapidly evolving networking market," the company said.
Commenting on its affiliation with Fortinet, Alejandro García, product manager SD-WAN & Connectivity Services at Evolutio, said:
"As cloud adoption soars, traditional networks struggle to keep up, hindering progress and impacting digital trust. Our secure SD-WAN collaboration with Fortinet forms a secure foundation, providing networks with scalability and robust security."
Fortinet Prioritizes MSSPs and Their Customers
Along with announcing new MSSP partnerships, Fortinet has made several moves in 2023 to further extend its MSSP market reach:
- Wiz joined Fortinet's Fabric-Ready Technology Alliance Partner Program.
- Upgrading the Fortinet FortiSASE solution with an integration with the Fortinet WLAN portfolio allows organizations to securely connect their remote workers and distributed edges.
- Fortinet added new service designations to its Engage Partner Program.
Moving forward, Fortinet is dedicated to delivering innovations that support MSSPs and their customers, the company stated. And that way, MSSPs can continue to use Fortinet's Secure Networking solutions and many others to "drive better business outcomes."