Dell has rolled out a series of new cybersecurity-centric solutions and services intended to help organizations protect against threats, respond to attacks and secure their devices, systems and clouds.
72% of Businesses Realize Risk
According to the company’s internal data, some 72% of IT business leaders and professionals consider their organizations to be at greater risk, compounded by a highly distributed IT environment that gives cyber attackers new opportunities. Dell said that its new security offerings help tackle these challenges so organizations can reduce risk and protect their business.
Commenting on the findings, Matt Baker, senior vice president of corporate strategy at Dell said:
"Security is embedded in Dell's DNA. It's built into our designs, infrastructure, supply chain and our products. Our growing portfolio of security services and solutions is helping organizations tackle their toughest security challenges and addressing the increasing complexity of how they stay secure across networks, devices and systems. We're helping customers double down on resilience in a challenging environment."
Dell's Solutions Outlined
Here are Dell’s new security-centric solutions and services:
Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Pro Plus helps safeguard IT environments, a fully managed security operations solution that includes:
- 24x7 threat detection and investigation while also identifying vulnerabilities and prioritizing patching
- Breach and attack simulations to ensure an organization's existing security controls, including web or email gateway settings, are configured and working properly
- Penetration testing to find vulnerable pathways into an organization's environment utilizing the same techniques seasoned hackers use, flagging potentially suspicious activity and recommending security posture improvements
- Year-round cybersecurity training in concise, easy-to-learn modules to improve employee awareness of risks and encourage best practices
- Incident Recovery Care to deploy certified experts to assess a security incident and get the customer back to business if a breach occurs
- Dell Managed Detection and Response Pro Plus available globally and through channel partners.
- Incident Recovery Care available in North America
CrowdStike’s SafeGuard and Response
- Organizations can access an extended suite of defenses that accelerate threat investigation and response to protect critical areas of enterprise risk: endpoints and cloud workloads, identity and data.
- Dell SafeGuard and Response with CrowdStrike is now globally available.
Secured Component Verification on Cloud
- Dell generates a digital certificate stored in a secure cloud environment that documents key PC components in the factory.
- Upon delivery, IT teams can review the PCs against their corresponding certificates to verify component integrity.
- Dell Secured Component Verification on Cloud will be available globally for Dell commercial PCs in May.
Product Success Accelerator for Cyber Recovery helps protect against attacks
- The accelerator streamlines the implementation and operation of a more secure, isolated Cyber Recovery vault so organizations can protect critical data and maintain business continuity.
- PSX for Cyber Recovery is the first standardized, outcome-based service available within the new PSX family. Companies can choose from three levels of assistance based on their needs.
- Dell Product Success Accelerator for Cyber Recovery is now available directly and through channel partners in North America.