21. Warning about Russia: The U.S. and UK are warning businesses about cyberattacks allegedly launched by Russia.20. Federal Cyber Policy: The White House has confirmed that cybersecurity coordinator Rob Joyce will head back to the National Security Agency, where he previously ran the nation’s top hacking team, Wired reports. His departure comes just a week after Tom Bossert, Trump’s cybersecurity czar and Joyce’s boss, was forced out—and leaves the administration without two trusted voices on one of the most important challenges the US faces going forward, Wired says. 19. Hybrid Cloud Security: Kaspersky Lab has launched a Hybrid Cloud Security offering that integrates with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure. 18. IKEA Breach: Ikea's TaskRabbit marketplace and associated app is investigating a cybersecurity incident, the company has announced.
17. Internet of Things: Intrinsic ID's digital authentication technology for IoT security and embedded applications, has been deployed in more than 100 million devices.
16. Microsoft: The company has unveiled numerous cybersecurity product launches...
15. Firewall as a Service: Untangle has unveiled Firewall as a Service for Amazon Web Services. It leverages a BYOL (Bring Your Own License) model.
14. Asset Tracking: Qualys has unveiled two free services called CertView and CloudView. They allow organizations to track and monitor all their digital certificates and cloud assets.13. Network Security: FireMon, which specializes in network security policy management, has unveiled FireMon Global Policy Controller (GPC). The policy orchestration platform "delivers efficient, compliant security configurations in seconds, global visibility and management of network posture, and continuous security control for traditional and virtual platforms," the company claims. 12. Partner Program: Nyotron, which develops an OS-centric positive security solution to strengthen endpoint protection, has expanded its partner program activity across the US and the UK. True believers include Adept4, a UK-based MSP.
10. Partnership - Oracle-FireEye: FireEye is offering security services for customers migrating to the cloud. For instance, FireEye Email Security has achieved Powered by Oracle Cloud status and is now available on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace. Additionally, customers can now evaluate FireEye Email Security running on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure via the Oracle Cloud Jump Start demo lab, the companies say.
9. Subscription Services: FireEye has launched three core subscription solutions: FireEye Endpoint Security, FireEye Network Security and FireEye Email Security, plus one suite, FireEye Security Suite.
8. Cyber Insurance: Envelop Risk, a global specialty cyber insurance analytics and underwriting firm, announced the launch of its business at the RSA Conference. Envelop Risk provides cyber underwriting to insurers and reinsurers; and partners with cyber security firms to deliver custom cyber insurance products for their customers.7. Top 100 MSSP - Partnership: Deloitte, a Top 100 MSSP, has agreed to offer Omada's identity management and access solutions across the governance market in Canada.
5. Top 100 MSSP - Threat Detection: SecureWorks, a Top 100 MSSP, has unveiled a new service level for its Advanced Endpoint Threat Detection (AETD). While Secureworks has provided point-in-time Targeted Threat Hunting service since 2013, AETD Elite adds Active Threat Hunting to deliver a comprehensive managed detection, investigation, and response solution that focuses on uncovering cyber threats through a continuous hunting process in collaboration with an organization’s cybersecurity team, the company claims.4. Top 100 MSSP - Data Lakes: Optiv Security, a Top 100 MSSP, unveiled SecureData@Optiv, a reference architecture that provides a programmatic approach and expertise for rapid deployment of secure data lakes. 3. Top 100 MSSP - Cloud SOC: Anitian, a Top 100 MSSP, has unveiled the latest version of it’s managed detection and response security service, which is called Sherlock. More details are expected at the RSA Conference. 2. Top 100 MSSPs Survey: Want your company to potentially land on the Top 100 MSSP List for 2018? Complete this survey. 1. RSA Conference News: Stay tuned to this RSA Conference Live Blog today and throughout the week for breaking news and associated updates.