Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the daily business update for Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
7. Distribution - File Sharing Security: Ingram Micro has agreed to distribute Votiro Cybersec's content disarm and reconstruction (CDR) technology. Votiro's software protects partners and customers from zero-day and undisclosed file borne attacks.
5. Office 365 Security: Iboss now offers Microsoft Office 365 tenant restrictions capabilities to boost the SaaS platform's security and compliance.
4. Talent - Risk Assessments: AC Global Risk has hired RetailNext veteran Charles A. Ferer as CFO; Infrascale and Kaseya veteran Bill Falk as Chief Revenue Officer; and MindTickle veteran Jules Ehrlich as Chief Product Officer.
3. Cyber Insurance - SMBs: BitSight has introduced new features that help underwriters to evaluate and price cyber risk for SMB customers.
2. MSSP Alert Webcasts 2019: Our schedule is posted here. Register now to join us.
1. Top 100 MSSPs – 2019 Survey: The survey is now open. Participate and your company could be honored when we unveil the resulting Top 100 MSSPs list and research in September 2019.