This week’s 10 most read MSSP Alert news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. 26 SOC as a Service Options For MSPs: Key MSSPs and vendors that offer SOC (security operations center) as a service to smaller MSPs.
9. Microsoft Teams Grows As Cyberattack Vector: Hackers are targeting Microsoft’s Teams as a potential attack vector as they begin to “understand and better utilize” the workplace collaboration platform’s security weaknesses, an Avanan report said.
8. Can Palo Alto Networks Disrupt SIEM Security Market?: The strategy involves Cortex XSIAM. Here's why.
7. eSentire Raises $325M; Security Unicorn Preps MDR, XDR Expansion: eSentire surpasses $100 million in annual recurring revenue (ARR); preps MDR & XDR security service expansion across Europe & Asia Pacific (APAC).
6. Toyota Supplier Cyberattack - Hackers hit Kojima Industries: The fallout triggers one-day manufacturing shutdown for Toyota Japan.
5. Top 40 Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Companies: Based on Gartner MDR Market Guide 2021… plus MSSP Alert perspectives & analysis.
4. Top 250 MSSPs List: A look at the world’s leading Managed Security Services Providers — according to our annual readership survey and market research.
3. Cloudflare Acquires Area 1 Security: The acquired business offers mail security software that helps MSPs & customers to stop phishing attacks. The deal counters Permira-Mimecast & Thoma Bravo-Proofpoint.
2. Cyber War vs. Kinetic War: Here are the potential battlefields ahead.
1. Ukraine-Russia Cyberattack Timeline: Russia's invasion of Ukraine allegedly features cyberattacks. Follow this Russia-Ukraine conflict timeline for cyber & kinetic warfare updates, and guidance for MSSPs worldwide.