This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. State CISOs Embrace MSSPs: CISOs say that malware, ransomware and phishing continue to present security challenges, as well as state-sponsored espionage.
9. Google Chronicle Security Operations Center Arrives: Google Chronicle Security Operations blends Chronicle SIEM and Siemplify SOAR technologies with Google Cloud threat intelligence.
8. N-able Preps MDR for MSPs: N-able preps SentinelOne Vigilance Respond & Blackpoint Cyber partnerships to extend MDR to MSPs. ConnectWise, Kaseya & Datto offer MDR alternatives.
7. MSSP M&A List - 134 Buyers and Sellers: An M&A list of MSSP mergers, acquisitions, buyouts & investments involving managed security services providers (MSSPs), Managed Detection & Response (MDR) & more.
6. Zscaler Acquires ShiftRight for Security Workflow Automation: Zscaler buys ShiftRight, integrates the company’s workflow automation technology into its Zero Trust Exchange cloud security platform.
2. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
4. Two Cybersecurity Firms Get Funding: Elpha Secure Technology lands $20 million in funding while Oort, an identity-centric enterprise security platform, gets a $15 million boost.
3. Black Women in Cybersecurity Initiative: A new initiative is underway in the U.S. to increase the number of Black women and women of color working in the cybersecurity industry.
1. Top 250 MSSPs List for 2022: The entire annual list surfaced in October 2022.