This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. Research - Siloed Security Concerns: XDR specialist Trellix examines the financial impact of ineffective cybersecurity practices and the lack of confidence among security teams.
9. MSSP M&A List - 134 Deals Tracked: All the buyers, sellers and private equity investors across the managed security services market.
8. Booz Allen, Elevate Security Partner on Insider Risk Management: Here are the details.
7. Arctic Wolf Weights Convertible Debt Ahead of Potential Cybersecurity IPO: Security operations platform provider Arctic Wolf seeks $300M convertible debt deal while waiting for more favorable IPO market conditions, report indicates.
6. YouMail and WMC Partnership: YouMail is combining its voice and vishing protection with WMC Global’s SMS and smishing protection services.
5. Research - 80% Of Companies Pursuing Zero Trust in 2022: That's the findings from Zscaler.
4. Jamf Acquires Mobile XDR Company ZecOps: Jamf buys ZecOps to extend its Apple device management platform’s mobile security capabilities.
3. Will More Bidders Emerge for Potential KnowBe4 Buyout?: Private equity firm Vista Equity Partners wants to acquire KnowBe4. Did the cybersecurity company disclose the offer in order to attract more bidders?
2. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
1. Top 250 MSSPs List for 2022: The entire list surfaced earlier this month.