This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. Alleged Lapsus$ Cyberattack Victim List: T-Mobile joins Globant, Microsoft, Nvidia, Okta and Samsung on the list of apparently Lapsus$ cyberattack victims.
9. Microsoft Defender for Business and MISA: Microsoft's latest technology and alliance developments may have key implications for small business MSPs, as well as MSSPs.
8. MSSP Alert Live Conference: The preliminary details...
7. Arctic Wolf Hires CFO With IPO Experience: The cloud-based security operations provider takes another step toward a potential initial public offering (IPO).
6. Mandiant Signals Momentum Ahead of Google Cloud M&A: Mandiant’s cybersecurity revenues show progress — a potential sign that MSSPs want to embrace Google Cloud’s pending $5.4 billion buyout of Mandiant.
5. Russia Cyberattacks vs. Ukraine – The Timeline: A day-by-day look at Russia’s kinetic and cyber war vs. Ukraine.
3. Top 40 MDR Security Companies: Here’s a look at the overall managed detection and response (MDR) security market, and the associated MSSP partner strategies.
2. Top 250 MSSPs: Our annual look at the world’s top managed security services providers.