This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. Huntress Managed EDR Security Services for MSPs: New managed EDR security service may help MSP & MSSP partners to continuously monitor threat activity from thousands of applications.
9. Cyber Insurance Provider Coalition Acquires Digital Affect: Coalition expands its cyber insurance offering, which combines cybersecurity tools with 24/7 digital forensics and incident response.
8. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
7. CyberArk Acquires Cloud Security Startup C3M: Acquisition may allow MSSP & MSP partners to find & fix cloud security misconfigurations across AWS, Google Cloud & Microsoft Azure.
6. Cloud MSP Suffers Ransomware Attack: Advanced, a cloud MSP that hosts healthcare applications for NHS 111, hires Mandiant & Microsoft DART for cyberattack forensics & ransomware recovery services.
5. Research - Cyber Threat Intelligence and Incident Response: Security Operations Centers (SOCs) and Incident Response teams use cyber threat intelligence as a key tool to make critical decisions to fight off cyber attackers, according to a new study.
4. Managing Cybersecurity Risk From the Boardroom: How GreenPages, a leading MSP, builds and shares security and business metrics – with the board & with customers – because transparency drives outcomes, builds trust, and educates.
3. Top 250 MSSPs – 2022 Survey: Participate in this year’s survey to see where your MSSP ranks in the worldwide managed security services market. Survey closes today (August 19, 2022).
2. Top 250 MSSPs of 2021: Here’s a look at last year’s list.
1. Thoma Bravo Acquiring Darktrace?: Private equity firm Thoma Bravo mulls bid to acquire Darktrace, cybersecurity software provider discloses.