Airiam is strengthening its managed IT and cybersecurity business through the acquisition of Vantage Point Solutions Group, an MSP business focused on small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the eastern U.S. region.
This is technology M&A deal number 736 that MSSP Alert and sister site ChannelE2E have covered so far in 2022. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Airiam, based in Miami Beach, Florida, has 50 employees, according to its LinkedIn profile, and Vantage Point, based in Salisbury, Maryland, has 19 employees. Vantage Point offers network and IT support, managed IT, help desk, cloud services, VoIP and website and application development, according to a prepared statement.
Adding MSSP Services and More
Airiam CEO Ohad Jehassi explained that Vantage Point fits his company’s strategy to offer end-to-end IT and cybersecurity support for SMEs across the United States:
“In addition to enhancing the MSP services they already receive, customers will now have a wider selection of services, including a managed security service provider (MSSP), managed detection and response (MDR), recovery, compliance services, digital transformation and consulting.”
Through this acquisition, Vantage Point principals Doug Church and Dana Seiler along with the company’s 18 employees join Airiam. Church will transition to vice president while Seiler will take on a consulting role.
Church explained how the two companies share the same vision:
“Vantage Point Solutions Group shares Airiam’s mission to assist SMEs with a full range of cybersecurity and MSP support. As small and midsize businesses become more common targets to threat actors, the addition of cybersecurity is critical to their IT environment. Many don’t have the bandwidth in-house to secure their networks. We’re excited to join Airiam and expand the expertise and solutions our clients require through their suite of AirProducts.”
MSP and MSSP Mergers Spur Airiam's Growth
Airiam offers suite of services to protect SMEs:
- AirGuard delivers managed detection and response (MDR), identity and access management (IAM), zero trust, and multi-factor authentication (MFA) for a flat monthly fee.
- AirGapd provides cloud backup and continuity solutions inaccessible to threat actors to make infrastructures ransomware resilient and disaster recovery solutions able to eliminate ransom payments, data loss, and business interruption.
- AirCTRL offers MSP proactive management and support for networks, servers and workstations.
- AirMonitor provides IT monitoring with a remote monitoring and management (RMM) toolset for MSPs to reach systems remotely. Beyond basic maintenance, AirMonitor scans for security issues so networks operate smoothly.
- AirAssure is a cybersecurity insurance toolset to keep businesses compliant.