The program enhancements include:
- New procurement options, such as prepaid subscriptions offered at a discount and a no-commitment monthly service provider model
- Personalized dedicated support from level 2 or tier 3 agents
- Tiered tracks to accommodate varying business sizes and objectives
- Business discounts for new accounts across all tiers
- SonicWall University training options that provide partners with access to product-specific courseware, specializations and industry-recognized certifications
SonicWall Listens to Its Partners
The SonicWall partner program enhancements represent "a culmination of actively listening to its partner community and implementing requested and recommended changes," the company said.
Furthermore, these enhancements "demonstrate SonicWall's commitment to mutual growth and the success of partners with a goal of a long-term, collaborative approach to business," SonicWall Global Channel Chief Michelle Ragusa-McBain said. The enhancements empower SonicWall partners to explore new business opportunities. They also can help new and existing SonicWall partners be successful in 2023 and beyond.
SonicWall Adds to Leadership Team and Portfolio
The SonicWall partner program enhancements come after the company in August 2023 hired Ragusa-McBain as its global channel chief. Ragusa-McBain is responsible for managing SonicWall's channel ecosystem and helping its partners grow, the business stated. She has more than 18 years of partner experience and led, developed, managed and grown channel ecosystems at Cisco, Office Depot and JS Group.
Previously, SonicWall in June 2023 released monthly firewall security services bundles for MSSPs and MSPs. With these bundles, MSSPs and MSPs can use SonicWall's security products to "offer their customers the best protection available, without the upfront investment required for an annual subscription," CEO Bob VanKirk said.
SonicWall specializes in "Boundless Cybersecurity," according to the company. It offers security products that organizations can use to protect against cloud, mobile and remote threats. MSSPs, MSPs and other technology products can join SonicWall's partner program to incorporate these products into their portfolios.