Each business day, MSSP Alert delivers this quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Editorial Director [email protected]. Thank you in advance for news tips.
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity Market News
1. RSA Conference 2022 News: See RSAC live blog here.
2. ConnectWise IT Nation Secure 2022 News: See ChannelE2E’s live blog here.
3. Executive Leadership: Darktrace Federal, a division of Darktrace, has hired Marcus Fowler, former U.S Marine and senior CIA officer, as its CEO.
4. Threat Investigation Software: Securonix has unveiled Securonix Investigate -- which provides integrated SIEM, SOAR and Investigation capabilities that enable "SOC teams to inspect threats identified by Securonix and take rapid action, reducing the meantime to respond by more than 50 percent and improving operational efficiency," the company asserts.
5. Unified Security Data: SentinelOne has unveiled unveiled SentinelOne Skylight -- which "unifies security and enterprise data in a singular view for understanding and autonomous action," the company said. Skylight is an "evolution of the Singularity XDR platform, SentinelOne indicated.
B. MSSP, MDR and Cybersecurity Virtual Events and Conference Calendar
- Identiverse 2022 (June 21-24, Denver, Colorado)
- CyberArk Impact 2022 (July 12-14, Boston, Massachusetts)
- AWS re:Inforce (July 26-27, Boston, Massachusetts)
- Black Hat USA (August 6-11, Las Vegas)
- Defcon 30 (August 11-14, Las Vegas)
- Join Us: MSSP Alert Live (September 19-21, Washington, D.C.)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar