Cybereason IPO Details: MDR, XDR Cybersecurity Company’s Emerging Plan
Cybereason IPO filing sets stage for MDR & XDR cybersecurity software company to potentially trade publicly. Everything MSPs, MSSPs & investors need to know.
Cybereason ‘Pay as You Grow’ XDR Partner Program Embraces MSSPs
Cybereason, an eXtended detection & response (XDR) security provider, intros “Pay as you Grow” program to help MSSPs increase margins & profits.
Cybereason, Google Cloud Unveil XDR Platform Powered by Google Chronicle
Cybereason, an eXtended detection & response platform provider, & Google Cloud have released Cybereason XDR powered by Google Chronicle.
DefenderCon21: Cybereason Virtual Cybersecurity Conference Date
- Keynote from General Joseph Dunford, retired four-star General and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Google Cloud security leader Anton Chuvakin will join us to talk aboutXDR, the future of detection & response
- Cybereason CEO, Lior Div, will unveil the very latest in innovation and illustrate his view on the future of cybersecurity
- Cybereason CSO, Sam Curry, will sit down with three security leaders for an open discussion about what to expect in 2022
- And ... you will be amongst the first to learn about a new cutting-edge security solution
CyberReason DefenderCon21 virtual cybersecurity conference date, agenda, speakers, sponsors, registration link & more.
Google Cloud Invests In Cybereason XDR Security Software: Report
Report: Google Cloud invests $50 million in Cybereason, an XDR (eXtended Detection and Response) security company that engages MSSP partners.
Cybereason XDR, Google Chronicle Ink Cloud-Native Security Partnership
Cybereason XDR powered by Google Chronicle seeks to automate cyberattack prevention; guide MSSPs through incident response; & enable threat hunting.
EDR-MDR Integration: Cybereason, Smarttech247 Ink Security Partnership
Cybereason & Smarttech247 integrate endpoint detection & response (EDR) with managed detection & response (MDR) security capabilities.
China-linked Hackers Targeting Major Telcos, Cybereason Alleges
Ongoing cyber espionage campaign targeting major telecommunications carriers in Asia likely involves Chinese government, Cybereason research says.
Cybereason, Cyderes Ink MDR Security Services Partnership
Cybereason & Cyderes, the security-as-a-service division of Fishtech Group & a Top 250 MSSP, partner to deliver managed detection & response (MDR) security services.
Cybereason Acquires Empow; XDR Cybersecurity Gains Analytics Capabilities
Cybereason acquires security analytics startup Empow; Cybereason XDR for MSPs & MSSPs to gain more threat detection & automated response capabilities.