This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. LogRhythm Appoints New CMP, VP of Sales for Americas: SIEM platform & SOC services provider LogRhythm names Mitzi Hunter as its CMO & Mike Dalgleish as its VP of sales for the Americas region.
9. Apple Lockdown Mode for iPhones, iPads and Macs Explained: Apple Lockdown Mode further protects iPhone, iPad & Mac computers from spyware. But can MSPs & MSSPs remotely manage Apple Lockdown Mode?
8. Atos Wins Deal to Refresh NATO Mission Critical Systems: Key contract win surfaces as Atos explores potential company breakup.
7. Swimlane Raises $70M; Repositions From SOAR to Low-Code Security Automation: Swimlane now positions itself as a low-code security automation platform that unlocks XDR’s promise for MSSPs, channel partners & customers.
6. Ten Cybersecurity Companies that Empower MSSPs: MSSPs say these cybersecurity companies most greatly influence their success with endpoint, network, cloud, SOC, SIEM & SOAR services.
5. Russia Cyberattacks vs. Ukraine – The Timeline: A day-by-day look at Russia’s kinetic and cyber war vs. Ukraine.
4. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
2. Target Snyk Layoffs Reinforces Cybersecurity Staffing Trend: Lacking near-term IPO option, multiple cybersecurity startups reduce their cash burn rates.
1. SHI Cyberattack Timeline & Malware Recovery Details: Major IT solutions provider suffers cyberattack. Email restored; software supply chain safe; website still offline. CISA & FBI assist investigation.