This week’s 10 most read MSSP Alert news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. Log4j Vulnerability Timeline and Patches: When and how the Log4j vulnerability was discovered, key mitigation advice from the CISA and cybersecurity vendors, and plenty more to help MSSPs and MSPs safeguard customer systems.
9. Can Trellix XDR Attract MSSP Support?: The newly merged McAfee Enterprise & FireEye has a new name and a major XDR focus. Now, it needs to show loyalty to MSSPs.
8. 500 Million Ransomware Attacks Attempted in 2021: The data and findings and what they mean, according to SonicWall.
7. Arctic Wolf's European Expansion: Security operations platform provider Arctic Wolf continues European expansion ahead of potential U.S. IPO (initial public offering).
6. Top 250 MSSPs List: A look at the world’s leading Managed Security Services Providers — according to our annual readership survey and market research.
5. Top 40 Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Companies: These companies offer “credible” MDR services, Gartner indicates. But we take a closer look to see how each business is navigating MDR and MSSP opportunities with partners.
4. MSSP M&A List: A look at 90 MSSP mergers and acquisitions. The buyers, the sellers and the investors.
3. List of Log4j Vulnerability Scanners: A look at 18 software tools that may help MSSPs and MSPs to identify, detect, remediate and report on customers’ Log4j vulnerabilities.
2. Deloitte Launches Managed XDR Security Services: Key partners include Amazon Web Services (AWS), CrowdStrike, Exabeam, Google Cloud Chronicle, ServiceNow, Splunk and Zscaler.
1. Morgan Stanley Acquires Fusion Connect: The financial services giant jumps into the MSSP market...