This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. Russia Cyberattacks vs. Ukraine – The Timeline: A day-by-day look at Russia’s kinetic and cyber war vs. Ukraine.
9. Cyber Insurance Market Milestones: Will new funding and partnerships simplify coverage for MSPs and MSSPs? Before you answer, check out these developments from Coalition and Apollo Brokers; plus a partnership involving ControlCase, ConnectWise and FifthWall Solutions.
6. Symphony AI Acquires Financial Services Protection Firm: SymphonyAI acquires the capability to manage aspects of anti-money laundering detection and financial crime investigation and reporting.
5. Mandiant Co-Founder Joins Cloud Cybersecurity Startup: Jim Hansen joins Redacted CEO; startup gains executive who has threat response, phishing cyberattack prevention & SOAR expertise from Mandiant, Cofense & Swimlane.
4. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
3. Data Breach Lawsuit Targets IT Consulting Firm Capgemini: Gaming company Razer alleges Capgemini’s IT services guidance led to a breach and associated financial losses.
1. SHI International Cyberattack Timeline, Malware Recovery and Forensic Investigation Details: A forensic service provider, CISA & FBI assist SHI cyberattack investigation.